Monday, January 20, 2014

The Fussy Files

It's true. Whatever you were told about having another child is true.

Well most of it.

When random strangers tell you that your children will be completely different. Yep.

We were spoiled with Peanut. She came home from the hospital and was automatically sleeping thru the night. She was a good eater and always happy.

She still is.

Any given day she will take 2 naps and still go down for the night at 8. She is still a good eater. She eats things most grown adults in our families don't eat.

Beanie does not sleep well. Well let me rephrase that.

He sleeps well during the day. Its at night that we are having an issue. Except for last night.

6 weeks.

It took him six weeks to sleep. At night. And I'm not even mad that he woke at 2 am for a feeding because he went back to sleep. Until almost 7. It was glorious.

And even now as I sit and write this they are both sleeping. I cherish naptime. It allows me to not become institutionalized and I can try and get something done.

Not that that happens very often, but I try.

No comments:

Post a Comment