Monday, January 20, 2014

The Green Eyed Monster

I am jealous.

There I said it. Okay. Not just jealous.

Super Jealous.

Like constantly on the internet reading and scouring the blog to get more information. Setting the DVR to record every show and then hopping on the computer to print out the information from that show.

I am driving my husband crazy.

What is the cause of this craziness?

The Pioneer Woman.

I want to own a Ranch. In the middle of  no where. I want the kitchen she has. I want to cook everything she makes.

I'm addicted.

Yesterday I re-watched to new episode where she made Peach Whiskey Bar B Que chicken.

I took my mothers bottle of Jim Beam Black. I'm going to make that chicken.

I'm not ashamed. My mom's pantry rivals the Giant and Sam's Club combined. And she has two pantries. She is the go to when I need something. However she did not have Preach Preserves. I was slightly saddened.

I also swiped some peaches from her fridge.

Jealously does crazy things to a person.

If this is my only addiction however I figure I'm safe.  I mean we have to eat, and I do the cooking. I am able to convert recipes to our food preferences pretty easily. So why not try and challenge myself to convert her recipes?

I am still however working on the wide open Ranch thing and the new kitchen thing. That might take some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment